Stans NoTubes Threaded 40mm Valve Extenders
Can be purchased using Cycle to work
The Stans NoTubes Threaded 40mm Valve Extenders are for use with removable valve core presta valves. Allows deep section rims to be converted to tubeless use by way of external threads for securing the presta nut. The only externally threaded valve extenders on the market.
- CNC machined aluminum valve extension, 2 grams each
- Rubber o-ring seals inside the valve to eliminate leaks
- Adds 40mm of length to any removable core presta valve
- Can be used with our Road Tubeless Valve
- Can be used with any removable core presta tube
- Sold as a pair
- Removable valve cores not included
|Eligible for cycle to work||Eligible for cycle to work|
Free Build and Delivery
Free delivery is available on all bikes sold by us. To find out exactly when you’ll be able to get your new bike, take a look at the available delivery options in the checkout.
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike.
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.