Stans NoTubes Rim Strip
Can be purchased using Cycle to work
The Stans NoTubes Rim Strip are part of the Stans tubeless system which allows you to convert your standard wheels into tubeless ones. You will need the full Stans NoTubes Tubeless Conversion Kit for a reliable system - which includes the strip, sealant and tape as well as instructions on how to convert your wheels. If you are looking for a spare rim strip this is the product for you.
Below are some examples of suitable rims for each type of strip, however they are not the only suitable rims. See the image guide for more advice.
All Mountain 29er (formerly 29er)
- Mavic 520 Touring
- Sun Rhyno Lite 29er
- This rim strip will fit most 700c cyclocross and road rims measuring 17mm to 21mm wide. If the rim section is deeper than 38mm then Threaded Valve Extenders are recommended.
- This rim strip will fit most downhill rims measuring 36mm to 39mm wide.
- Mavic: EX729
- Sun: Double Wide
- WTB: Laser Disc DH
- This rim strip formally called the Rhyno lite strip is designed to fit a few particular 26in rims measuring 25 to 28mm wide or 29in rims measuring 24-26mm wide.
- Easton Havoc
- Mavic: EX721, XM321
- Sun: Rhyno Lite
- ZTR: Flow
- Flow: 29er
- Bontrager: Rhythm, Duster
- 2011 Giant S-XC 29
- This rim strip will fit most freeride or all mountain rims measuring 27-34mm wide.
- DT Swiss: 6.1, F630, FR600
- Sun: EQ 27, 29, 31. MTX 29, 31, 33. Rhyno Lite XL. Single Track. Single Wide
- Syncros: DS28
- Velocity: Blunt
This rim strip will fit the ZTR Olympic, 355, 355 650b, 355 29er and Arch 29er. Can also be used as a lighter alternative to the Standard model in UST rims. If using standard tube-type tires on UST or similar tubeless rims, the Olympic rim strip is recommended to aid inflation and decrease rapid air loss known as "burping" which occurs under hard cornering, off-camber riding or similar situations.
- This rim strip will fit most cross country mountain bike rims measuring 21.5-24.5mm wide in either 24" or 26" diameter. It will also fit some narrow 29" mountain bike rims.
- American Classic: MTB 26, MTB 29.
- Bontrager: Mustang
- DT Swiss: 4.1, 4.3, 430, 540, 5.1, E530, EX500, X430, X450, X470, XR350, XR400, XR425, XRC300
- Easton: XC1
- Mavic: 317, 517, XC717, XM719, Crossride, UST
- Sun: EQ32, 0XC, DS1, DS2
XC Cross Country 29er
- Bontrager: Mustang 29er, Ranger 29er
- DT Swiss: TK 7.1, TK 540, X470
- Mavic: TN719, A317
- Velocity: VXC 29er
- WTB: Laserdisc Trail 29er, SpeedDisc All Mountain 29er, Dual Duty 700c
|Eligible for cycle to work||Eligible for cycle to work|
Free Build and Delivery
Free delivery is available on all bikes sold by us. To find out exactly when you’ll be able to get your new bike, take a look at the available delivery options in the checkout.
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike.
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.