MilKit Compact Tubeless Injector Kit
Can be purchased using Cycle to work
Designed for shallow depth rims, the MilKit Compact Tubeless Injector Kit offers a new approach to setting your tubeless wheels thanks to its innovative valve design that prevents pressure escaping when the valve is removed. This means when you’re riding day-after-day, you don’t need to worry about removing the tyre to check the amount of sealant - you can just use their injector to check, then reapply!
Using milKit’s innovative valves that are guaranteed not to clog and don’t release pressure when the core is removed, you can always keep your tyres to the correct pressure and pump them up on the go.
This innovative valve also means you can check the amount of sealant in the tyre without removing the tyre by using the sealant injector to remove it. The entire kit also packs away in itself for neat storage.
- Tubeless made easy! milKit makes installation and maintenance of MTB and Road tubeless systems a sinch!
- Unique valve won't clog and does not release pressure when the core is removed meaning awkward tyres are easier to inflate and keep inflated, a damaged valve also no longer means an end to your ride
- Unique system also allows you to accurately check and top up sealant without removing the tyre, no more spills, tyres can also be changed without wasting sealant
- Includes neat valve core removal tool that can be stored on the valve so it's always to hand
- Whole kit packs away neatly inside the injector for easy storage
- Kit includes a pair of valves, valved sealant injector, core remover and rim stickers
- Rider-designed in Switzerland, made in Italy
|Eligible for cycle to work||Eligible for cycle to work|
Free Build and Delivery
Free delivery is available on all bikes sold by us. To find out exactly when you’ll be able to get your new bike, take a look at the available delivery options in the checkout.
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike.
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.