Garmin Edge 520 Plus GPS Cycle Computer
Can be purchased using Cycle to work
Train smarter, and discover new routes with Garmin Edge 520 Plus GPS Cycle Computer, the GPS cycling computer with advanced navigation and challenges built right in. It includes the Garmin Cycle Map with turn-by-turn directions for on- and off-road routes preferred by cyclists. And with preloaded Strava Live Segments, every ride is a race for the finish.
Whether you ride trails or city streets, stay connected1 with GroupTrack2, rider-to-rider messaging and even Automatic Incident Detection. To ramp up your performance, get the stats you need by monitoring cycling-specific VO2 max3 or tracking FTP4. Add cycling awareness features when you pair it with Varia bike lights and rearview radar.
- Features advanced navigation, including new navigation alerts and the preloaded Garmin Cycle Map with turn-by-turn directions – on and off road
- Preloaded Strava Live Segments let you compete second by second with your previous best or another rider’s PR; see real-time results right on your screen
- Stay connected1 with LiveTrack and GroupTrack2, smart notifications, rider-to-rider messaging and built-in Incident Detection
- Monitors cycling-specific VO2 max and recovery time when used with power and heart rate
- Tracks Functional Threshold Power (FTP) and cycling dynamics when used with Vector power meters
- Compatible with Varia cycling awareness accessories, including rearview radar and smart bike lights
- Battery life5: up to 15 hours
1When paired with a compatible smartphone; see Garmin.com/ble
2When paired with a compatible smartphone; GroupTrack can track up to 50 riders
3When used with power and heart rate monitors, each sold separately
4When used with Vector power meters, sold separately
5Battery life may vary depending on usage
|Heart Rate Monitor||No|
|Eligible for cycle to work||Eligible for cycle to work|
|Heart Rate Monitor||No|
Free Build and Delivery
Free delivery is available on all bikes sold by us. To find out exactly when you’ll be able to get your new bike, take a look at the available delivery options in the checkout.
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike.
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.