Oakley Field Jacket PRIZM Road
Can be purchased using Cycle to work
Whether you’re trail running, wheeling down a mountain or turning the pedals on the road, the Oakley Field Jacket sunglasses offer the ultimate in performance for any on-the-go excursion.
Field Jacket comes optimized with Advancer technology, an innovation that instantly opens airflow to combat fogging and overheating.
Side contours maximize the peripheral field of view in this Rx-compatible design, and you can swap out the temples for accessory styles that make it fit well with helmets.
- Advancer™ nosebridge positions the frame to block light while opening airflow to combat fogging and overheating
- Increased FOV
- Full frame design allows for Rx compatibility
- Interchangeable temple lengths for improved helmet compatibility
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight O-Matter™ frame material
- No-slip Unobtainium® nosepads: Increase grip with perspiration
- Three-Point Fit: Comfort and performance that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Frame suitable for medium to large faces
- Prizm™ lenses enhance color, contrast and detail for an optimized experience
- HDPolarized: Minimizes glare via technology that produces a comprehensive, single-layered lens (optional)
- Plutonite® lens material offers top UV Protection filtering 100% of all UVA, UVB up to 400nm and some of harmful blue light
- Glare reduction and tuned light transmission of Iridium® lens coating
- Optimal precision and impact resistance that meet or exceed ANSI Z80.3 optical and impact standards
- HDO® Optics for crystal clear vision and impact resistance
Prizm Lenses are a revolution in lens optics built on decades of colour science research by Oakley. Prizm lenses provide unprecedented control of light transmission resulting in colours precisely tuned to maximize contrast and enhance visibility.
|Frame Colour||Matte Black|
|Eligible for cycle to work||Eligible for cycle to work|
|Frame Colour||Matte Black|
|DELIVERY TYPE||PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES||BIKES|
|Standard||£2.99 or FREE on orders over £10
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 3 working days
- Most bikes delivered within 5 working days.
- An estimated delivery window will be shown at the checkout.
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) for Next Day delivery
|Click and Collect||FREE
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 2 working days
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 5 working days
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
BUILT AND READY TO RIDE
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.