Cateye EL-135 3 LED Front Light - Black
Can be purchased using Cycle to work
Cateye’s EL135 front bike light is ideal for urban commuters needing extra visibility and safety while they ride. The 3 LED’s have been upgraded to give out a more powerful beam of light - enhanced with Cateye’s Opticube lens technology. From such a small light the brightness is impressive and works great in towns and cities.
The EL135 really is compact with dimensions of just 2.5 x 3.5 x 9cm and with a very stylish design. The most useful feature of the EL135 is the Flex Tight bar bracket which means you can fit and remove the light in literally seconds.
- The incredibly stylish, but compact EL-135 measures just 2.5 x 3.5 x 9cm.
- Using 3 LEDs and Cateye’s Opticube technology
- This sleek light is 60% brighter than its cheaper sibling, the EL-120.
- Includes the Flex Tight bar bracket for rapid, easy fitting.
- Batteries included.
|Eligible for cycle to work||Eligible for cycle to work|
|DELIVERY TYPE||PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES||BIKES|
|Standard||£2.99 or FREE on orders over £10
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 3 working days
- Most bikes delivered within 5 working days.
- An estimated delivery window will be shown at the checkout.
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) for Next Day delivery
|Click and Collect||FREE
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 2 working days
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 5 working days
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
BUILT AND READY TO RIDE
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.