Catlike Kompact'O Urban Helmet - Flouro Yellow / Black
Can be purchased using Cycle to work
Catlike is continually listening to the needs of the cycling community and the Catlike Kompact'O Urban Helmet does just that -
Catlike have been doing research on which are the most important features in an urban line; the data collected has been analyzed in order to improve these two helmets; the Kompact'o and the Tako.
The new urban line helmets incorporate a cloth visor specially designed for the helmets that can be used in two positions: up and down to protect against sun and rain. In addition, the cloth visor is totally removable thanks to the Velcro hitch system.
The colors selected for the urban line combines functionality with aesthetics. Fluorescent colors provide extra visibility for the cyclists, a very important feature when riding at night or in low visibility weather conditions such as fog or rain.
Kompact'o helmets also incorporates reflective stickers on the rear part in order to maximize the visibility of riders that pedal in traffic.
- Ventitlation: 21 air intakes
- Comfort: Fitting System MPS eVo (Multi Position System Evolution)
- Safety and lightweight features: LNP (Low Nape Protection)
- Anti insect net
- Reflective stickers
|Eligible for cycle to work||Eligible for cycle to work|
|DELIVERY TYPE||PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES||BIKES|
|Standard||£2.99 or FREE on orders over £10
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 3 working days
- Most bikes delivered within 5 working days.
- An estimated delivery window will be shown at the checkout.
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) for Next Day delivery
|Click and Collect||FREE
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 2 working days
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 5 working days
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
BUILT AND READY TO RIDE
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.