Cinelli Pista Alu Handlebar
The Cinelli Pista Alu Bar harks from the most famous handlebar in the track’s golden age of the 6 days, this bar has been re-designed and re-shaped in the lines that made the history of cycling. The new Pista bar is also suitable for fixies thanks to the extended cylindrical shape of its central section, which allows enough room to fit the brakes levers. There is a 7° slight bend of the drop that makes it perfect for finding the optimal sprint position.
- Bulge 31,8
- Weight 330 g/42 (Alu) - 680 g/42 (Cromolly)
- Material 6061 T6 double butted Aluminium alloy (Alu version)
- Finishing Shotpeened matt black anodized (Alu version)
|Eligible for cycle to work||Not eligible|
|Primary Colour||Matte Black|
|DELIVERY TYPE||PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES||BIKES|
|Standard||£2.99 or FREE on orders over £10
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 3 working days
- Most bikes delivered within 5 working days.
- An estimated delivery window will be shown at the checkout.
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) for Next Day delivery
|Click and Collect||FREE
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 2 working days
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 5 working days
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
BUILT AND READY TO RIDE
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.