Clarks M3 Brake System 160mm Front and Rear
The Clarks M3 Brake System 160mm Front & Rear has an alloy cast radial style lever, which increases the room available on the handlebar so creating a cleaner look on the bike. Caliper weight and aesthetics have also benefited from alloy casting as well as the systems ability to deal with heat build-up.
The M3 uses 2 pistons per caliper, but with a large internal fluid capacity braking power is improved by 25% compared with the M2. The M3 will to appeal to many riders from leisure cyclists to the dedicated downhill rider.
- Radial style Flip Flop lever design
- Cast alloy lite weight design
- Removable handle bar clamp
- Reach and bite adjustment
- High quality anodised finish
- Once piece caliper design
- Mineral Fluid
- PM and IS compatible
- Weight - 224g
- Complies with and exceeds CEN regulations
|Eligible for cycle to work||Not eligible|
|DELIVERY TYPE||PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES||BIKES|
|Standard||£2.99 or FREE on orders over £10
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 3 working days
- Most bikes delivered within 5 working days.
- An estimated delivery window will be shown at the checkout.
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) for Next Day delivery
|Click and Collect||FREE
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 2 working days
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 5 working days
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
BUILT AND READY TO RIDE
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.