Clement Crusade PDX Folding Tubeless Tyre - 700 x 33c
Can be purchased using Cycle to work
Named after the the Cross Crusade in Portland Oregon, USA, the largest participant yclocross series in the World,) The Clement Crusade PDX Folding Tubeless Tyre (the Portland airport code) is an all-around performer with a particular love for mud.
The center knobs are aligned to give you a fast roll on hard pack and pavement. Side knobs offer superior edge control so your bike stays under you in the curves, and the leading edge of the knob gives you extra traction coming out of corners.
Since its introduction in 2010, the PDX has quickly become one of the most popular cross clinchers on the market.
- Clincher size: 33 x 700
- Weight: 350 grams 120 TPI, 420 grams tubeless ready
- Our original mud tire
- Aggressive knobs, widely spaced for mud clearing, but still fast rolling
- Tubeless ready with proprietary tubeless casing
- 120 TPI folding lightweight and aggressive
- Rated 4.5 stars by Bike Radar
|Size||700 x 33c|
|Eligible for cycle to work||Eligible for cycle to work|
|Size||700 x 33c|
|Weight||350 grams (120 TPI) 420 grams (tubeless ready)|
|DELIVERY TYPE||PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES||BIKES|
|Standard||£2.99 or FREE on orders over £10
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 3 working days
- Most bikes delivered within 5 working days.
- An estimated delivery window will be shown at the checkout.
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) for Next Day delivery
|Click and Collect||FREE
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 2 working days
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 5 working days
PLEASE NOTE: If you have ordered more than one item these may arrive in multiple deliveries.
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
BUILT AND READY TO RIDE
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.