Crank Brothers Stamp Flat Pedals - Black
Can be purchased using Cycle to work
The Crank Brothers Stamp Flat Pedals are the flat pedal from crankbrothers, engineered to provide the optimal interface between shoe and pedal.
The outsole profiles of the top mountain bike show brands were analysed and the data used to create two distinct surface areas to optimise shoe/pedal contact across all of these different models. The small is designed for EU shoe sizes from 37-43. Once the optimal sizes had been established the features required for the ideal flat pedal were also incorporated.
- Concave pedal platform so that your shoe feels like it sits into the pedal and feels connected. 13mm external and 11mm internal thickness.
- 20 adjustable pins per pedal
- Internals run on igus LL-glide bearing which has been exclusively formulated for crankbrothers. It performs in even the most adverse conditions out on the trails.
- 100mm x 100mm pedal body footprint
- Weight - 375gms
|Eligible for cycle to work||Eligible for cycle to work|
|DELIVERY TYPE||PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES||BIKES|
|Standard||£2.99 or FREE on orders over £10
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 3 working days
- Most bikes delivered within 5 working days.
- An estimated delivery window will be shown at the checkout.
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) for Next Day delivery
|Click and Collect||FREE
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 2 working days
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 5 working days
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
BUILT AND READY TO RIDE
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.