Crankbrothers Doubleshot Pedals - Black/Raw/Blue
Can be purchased using Cycle to work
Choose to ride flat or clipped in. The Crankbrothers Doubleshot Pedals are hybrid pedal designed half flat / half clip-in.
Moulded traction pins and diamond plate area provide grip and support.
- Excellent mud-shedding: machined pedal body helps further prevent mud clogging.
- Fit adjustment: crankbrothers premium cleats can be adjusted for either 15 or 20 degree release angle. Zero-float cleats can be purchased separately (link to these).
- Internals run on igus LL-glide bearing which has been exclusively formulated for crankbrothers. It performs in even the most adverse conditions out on the trails.
- Double seal system combines a double lip internal seal and a new external seal to keep water and debris from entering the pedal.
Choose to ride flat or clipped in. The new double shot is crankbrothers hybrid pedal designed half flat / half clip-in.
|Eligible for cycle to work||Eligible for cycle to work|
|DELIVERY TYPE||PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES||BIKES|
|Standard||£2.99 or FREE on orders over £10
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 3 working days
- Most bikes delivered within 5 working days.
- An estimated delivery window will be shown at the checkout.
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) for Next Day delivery
|Click and Collect||FREE
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 2 working days
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 5 working days
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
BUILT AND READY TO RIDE
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.