CrankBrothers Eggbeater 11 MTB Bike Pedals
Can be purchased using Cycle to work
The CrankBrothers Eggbeater 11 MTB Bike Pedals are constructed with 6al/4v titanium wings, spindles and bodies to deliver high strength and ultra-stiff pedals.
Featuring premium brass race cleats and stainless steel springs, the Eggbeater 11 is incredibly lightweight.
Recommended for riders with a maximum weight of 90kg/200lbs.
- Lightweight MTB pedals
- Spindle, body and wings are constructed with ultra-strong and stiff 6al/4v titanium
- Spring is made with tough 300 series stainless steel
- Premium brass race cleat
- Features an inner bearing needle and outer bearing cartridge
- Supplied with shims
- Max Rider Weight: 200lb/90kg (recommended)
- Release angle: 15 to 20
- Weight: 174g/pair
|Eligible for cycle to work||Eligible for cycle to work|
|DELIVERY TYPE||PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES||BIKES|
|Standard||£2.99 or FREE on orders over £10
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 3 working days
- Most bikes delivered within 5 working days.
- An estimated delivery window will be shown at the checkout.
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) for Next Day delivery
|Click and Collect||FREE
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 2 working days
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 5 working days
PLEASE NOTE: If you have ordered more than one item these may arrive in multiple deliveries.
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
BUILT AND READY TO RIDE
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.