CycleOps Aluminium Training Rollers
The CycleOps Aluminium Training Rollers will not only improve your fitness, but also help improve your bike handling skills, your balance, control and ability to ride a straight line, all of which translate to more efficiency, power and technique on the road.
CycleOps Aluminium rollers provide a fantastic stationary workout with incredible real-world ride feel, but are also simple to set-up, store and transport.
They can be conveniently folded for grab-and-go transport and out of the way storage, so training areas stay clutter-free and you′re never more than a few seconds away from letting the good times roll.
The 3.25-3.5" precision lathed drum diameters offer an optimal range of resistance with a super smooth ride and the adjustable wheel base fits just about any size bike. Rubber foot pads ensure that the only thing moving on the rollers are the drums so you get a secure, sturdy ride. Because mastering the rollers can take a few tries, the 16" wide base gives you room to move around until you′re holding a straight line like never before.
- Precision-lathed 3.25" aluminum roller drums run silent and smooth, and won′t distort in heat or sunlight
- Fold flat or stand on end for convenient storage
- Designed for both indoor and outdoor use
- Durable steel-frame construction
- Adjustable belt for right and left dismount
- Lifetime manufacturer’s warranty
|Eligible for cycle to work||Not eligible|
|DELIVERY TYPE||PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES||BIKES|
|Standard||£2.99 or FREE on orders over £10
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 3 working days
- Most bikes delivered within 5 working days.
- An estimated delivery window will be shown at the checkout.
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) for Next Day delivery
|Click and Collect||FREE
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 2 working days
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 5 working days
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
BUILT AND READY TO RIDE
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.