CycleOps Jet Fluid Pro Turbo Trainer & Winter Training Kit
The CycleOps Jet Fluid Pro Turbo Trainer & Winter Training Kit is the perfect, all-in-one solution to home training. It includes everything that you will need for your first ride – a trainer, 2 riser blocks to help you level the bike or change the angle to increase difficultly, training matt and a sweat guard.
The CycleOps Jet Fluid Pro Turbo Trainer has PowerTuned technology that provides smooth, realistic accelerations and inertia offering real-world feel for widest range of riders and riding types. Its cooler operating temperature delivers long-lasting performance and a stable progressive power curve with consistent resistance throughout the entire ride regardless of ride type.
A PowerTuned flywheel creates higher inertia for a ride that’s like being out on the open road. Chamber and impeller allows for optimal fluid distribution for a smooth and quiet ride. The patented design channels 100% of intake air to efficiently cool the resistance unit and maintain a consistent power curve.
- Use your trainer right out of the box and store it in a small space
- Unsurpassed stability and durability - ride on an exceptionally stable platform during even the most intense training
- Quick-lock cam lever - quickly and easily install and remove your bike with a simple 90 degree turn of the handle
- Handy single-leg leveling adjustment - adjust just one leg for riding on all surfaces
- Convenient skewer clamp - centre your bike from just one side and hold it securely. Ensure to engage secondary locking feature
- Mount 29ers using two-position mounting bracket
Included in the box:
- 1 x CycleOps Jet Fluid Pro Turbo Trainer
- 2 x climbing riser blocks
- 1 x Training mat
- 1 x Sweat guard
- 1 x Quick release skewer
- 1 x Instruction manual
- 1 x realrides.tv coupon code
- 1 x VirtualTraining two week free trial
|Eligible for cycle to work||Not eligible|
Free Build and Delivery
Free delivery is available on all bikes sold by us. To find out exactly when you’ll be able to get your new bike, take a look at the available delivery options in the checkout.
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike.
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.