CycleOps Magneto Progressive Resistance Trainer
The CycleOps Magneto Trainer features the world's first progressive resistance system.
The Magneto offers a more realistic ride, as resistance increases as you increase your pedalling speed, syncing them into a natural curve.
The trainer also features a locking bolt ring, spring-loaded skewer clamp and heavy-duty steel construction for safety and durability.
The CycleOps Magneto is not your average magnetic turbo trainer. Instead of having fixed resistance settings that you tend to find on standard mag turbos, this has fluid type progressive resistance. So, the harder you pedal, the more resistance you face. This is done automatically.
The frame is strong and stable meaning you won't vibrate as you're pedalling hard. The clamping design securely fixes your bike to the turbo. The legs also fold up so you can easily store the Magneto when you're not training.
When you don't have time to get out on the road, or the weather is too poor for riding, this CycleOps turbo will keep your fitness and skills up all-year round.
- New Resistance Unit Clutch know ensures optimum tire/roller engagement every time you ride!
- New spring loaded skewer clamp for secure bike engagement
- New leveling feet and now fits 29ers
- Patented magnetic based progressive resistance
- New bike clamp design offers more stable, secure bike fit
- Magneto technology provides smooth and seamless progressive resistance
- Lifetime warranty
- Matte black frame
|Eligible for cycle to work||Not eligible|
|DELIVERY TYPE||PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES||BIKES|
|Standard||£2.99 or FREE on orders over £10
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 3 working days
- Most bikes delivered within 5 working days.
- An estimated delivery window will be shown at the checkout.
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) for Next Day delivery
|Click and Collect||FREE
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 2 working days
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 5 working days
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
BUILT AND READY TO RIDE
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.