Dare2b Womens Grasp Mitt
Can be purchased using Cycle to work
The Dare2b Womens Grasp Mitt is a great piece of kit for those warm summer rides. Made from light and breathable mesh fabric with venting holes, they'll keep your hands cool whilst the ergonomic cushioning system protects them from the impacts of riding. They're topped off with a gel print at the wrist to give you better grip, and reflective detailing for when the light gets low.
- Lightweight breathable mesh upper
- Hardwearing fabric palms
- Ergonomic Cushioning System for extra comfort and pressure relief
- Air venting holes to help keep hands cool and dry
- Non snag hook and loop wrist fastener
- Cotton towelling perspiration wipe
- Gel print at wrist for better grip
- Reflective detail for enhanced visibility
|Eligible for cycle to work||Eligible for cycle to work|
Free Build and Delivery
Free delivery is available on all bikes sold by us. To find out exactly when you’ll be able to get your new bike, take a look at the available delivery options in the checkout.
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike.
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.