Deda M35 Carbon Handlebar
The Deda M35 Carbon Handlebar features the RHM system and an oversized 35mm clamp diameter. As a cyclist you strive for efficient power transfer with every single watt of energy you spend used to drive you forward. However, any flex or movement in your bike components wastes precious energy. Deda M35 Bars Minimise flex without adding weight by using a larger 35mm clamp diameter compared to traditional designs. The larger diameter also exerts less pressure on your hands, reducing fatigue and discomfort. Deda Rapid Hand Movement (RHM) In high speed race conditions, riders need to react quickly, whether responding to an attack or an intermediate sprint. Reaching the right position on the bars is crucial. Deda developed the RHM bar shape with a short reach and short drops to allow rapid changes for faster reactions and long distance comfort.
- Full carbon bar offering great strength and rigidity
- Designed for use with stems taking 35mm OD bars
- Bar shape: RHM (Rapid Hand Movement)
- Material: 3k carbon
- Bar dia.: 35mm Height: 130mm Drop: 130mm Reach: 75mm
- Weight: 210g (42cm)
|Eligible for cycle to work||Not eligible|
|DELIVERY TYPE||PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES||BIKES|
|Standard||£2.99 or FREE on orders over £10
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 3 working days
- Most bikes delivered within 5 working days.
- An estimated delivery window will be shown at the checkout.
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) for Next Day delivery
|Click and Collect||FREE
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 2 working days
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 5 working days
PLEASE NOTE: If you have ordered more than one item these may arrive in multiple deliveries.
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
BUILT AND READY TO RIDE
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.