DMR V-Twin Pedals
Can be purchased using Cycle to work
The next chapter unfolds as DMR “clips in” for the future with the DMR V-Twin Pedal
Based around the world renowned SPD technology we have engineered the most adaptable caged-clip system on the market. The DMR V-Twin mtb clipless pedal offers a huge number of different grip and feel options. Using our range of pins paired with a unique Nylon “bumper” and Metal Shim feature, the pedal can be customised to optimise your float and preferences and improve your ride experience.
An extruded and CNC machined custom DMR Alloy cage with fully sealed (fully serviceable) bearing system allows the V-Twin pedal to take seasons of abuse in the toughest of environments whilst maintaining a low weight. Similar to other pedals using this system the VTWIN has an engineered float to allow for free movement of the cage from the cleat during adverse UK weather conditions.’
- Large Platform Area
- SPD compatible design
- Nylon ‘Bumper’ design
- Steel sizing-shim set included
- Weight 546g as a Pair
- Serviceable Bearing system
- 7 Tuneable Pins Per Side (full set supplied)
- Heavy Duty 4140 Cro.Mo Steel Axles
- Tough Extruded Aluminium Body, CNC machined
- 5º float cleat set supplied
- Anodised coloured finish.
- Tuneable platform height with Nylon Bumper, Metal Shim plate, foot pegs.
|Eligible for cycle to work||Eligible for cycle to work|
|DELIVERY TYPE||PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES||BIKES|
|Standard||£2.99 or FREE on orders over £10
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 3 working days
- Most bikes delivered within 5 working days.
- An estimated delivery window will be shown at the checkout.
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) for Next Day delivery
|Click and Collect||FREE
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 2 working days
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 5 working days
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
BUILT AND READY TO RIDE
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.