DMR V12 Pedals 9/16 - Black
Can be purchased using Cycle to work
With its lower profile and larger platform, the DMR V12 pedal builds on its iconic history for even better flat pedal performance. The forged aluminium platform is now 100mm long and 95mm wide with 10 replaceable pins to hold your foot securely on the trail.
This versatile flat pedal features sealed cartridge bearings for added reliability.
- V12, the Past, Present and future of at pedal performance.
- 100mm Long, 95mm Wide [Platform] by 16mm High
- 420g per pair
|Eligible for cycle to work||Eligible for cycle to work|
Free Build and Delivery
Free delivery is available on all bikes sold by us. To find out exactly when you’ll be able to get your new bike, take a look at the available delivery options in the checkout.
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike.
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
- Continental Mountain King Mountain Bike TyreAs low as £15.99
- Boardman MTR 8.6 Mens Full Suspension Mountain Bike - 2019As low as £1,000.00
- Diamondback Heist 2.0 650b Mens Mountain Bike - 2018As low as £765.00
- Haibike SDuro Hardlife 2.0 27.5" Women's Electric Mountain Bike - 2018As low as £1,639.00