DMR V12 Pedals 9/16 - Black
Can be purchased using Cycle to work
With its lower profile and larger platform, the DMR V12 pedal builds on its iconic history for even better flat pedal performance. The forged aluminium platform is now 100mm long and 95mm wide with 10 replaceable pins to hold your foot securely on the trail.
This versatile flat pedal features sealed cartridge bearings for added reliability.
- V12, the Past, Present and future of at pedal performance.
- 100mm Long, 95mm Wide [Platform] by 16mm High
- 420g per pair
|Eligible for cycle to work||Eligible for cycle to work|
|DELIVERY TYPE||PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES||BIKES|
|Standard||£2.99 or FREE on orders over £10
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 3 working days
- Most bikes delivered within 5 working days.
- An estimated delivery window will be shown at the checkout.
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) for Next Day delivery
|Click and Collect||FREE
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 2 working days
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 5 working days
PLEASE NOTE: If you have ordered more than one item these may arrive in multiple deliveries.
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
BUILT AND READY TO RIDE
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.