DMR V8 Pedal V2 - Black
Can be purchased using Cycle to work
Version 2 of the much loved DMR V8 pedals had to stand out, yet maintain the easy maintenance and performance of its predecessor.
The large platform area and 10 pins on each side gives great grip. This increases confidence on the trails, yet would also be great for urban commuting. The Cromo steel axles are heavy duty and will stand the test of time, while the dual DU bushing system is fully serviceable, allowing you to freshen the system from time to time.
A wide variety of colours gives you the option to colour code the V8 pedals to your bike.
- Large Platform Area
- Ultra-Low Profile
- 480g Per Pair
- Serviceable Dual DU Bush System
- 10 Tuneable Pins Per Side
- Heavy Duty 4140 CroMo Steel Axles
- Die Cast Aluminium Body
- Tough Diecast Body
|Eligible for cycle to work||Eligible for cycle to work|
|DELIVERY TYPE||PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES||BIKES|
|Standard||£2.99 or FREE on orders over £10
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 3 working days
- Most bikes delivered within 5 working days.
- An estimated delivery window will be shown at the checkout.
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) for Next Day delivery
|Click and Collect||FREE
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 2 working days
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 5 working days
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
BUILT AND READY TO RIDE
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.