DMR Vault Lacon Signature Pedals
Can be purchased using Cycle to work
Andreu Lacondeguy is a freeride legend, and helped to design the DMR Vault Lacon Signature Pedals. DMR made these especially for Andreu, with a special Multi Oil Slick colour, naming them the Vault Lacon Signature Pedals.
A huge platform, combined with a slim and concave 17mm body, gives your feet fantastic support and the 11 pins on each side of the pedal allows masses of grip. The body is made with extruded 6061 alloy, while the axles are made from Cromo steel, giving a stiff and strong base to put your power through.
The FlipPins that come on the pedals can be set long or short, allowing you to customise the levels of grip you want. The variety of colours means you can match it perfectly to your bike’s colour scheme.
'The Vaults are big and Gnarly, just how I like to ride my bike...perfect'
- BIG: 115mm x 115mm
- LIGHT: 410gms per pair
- SLIM: 17mm concave foot bed
- TOUGH: Extruded 6061 aluminium and 4140 Cromo steel axles.
- TUNEABLE: 11 FlipPins per pedal can be fitted short or long to fine tune the grip available
- SERVICEABLE: High load DU bush and cartridge bearing
- Heavy duty Terror Pins available for DH racing.
- Spare FlipPin colour packs available separately.
- Colour: Multi Oil Slick
|Eligible for cycle to work||Eligible for cycle to work|
|DELIVERY TYPE||PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES||BIKES|
|Standard||£2.99 or FREE on orders over £10
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 3 working days
- Most bikes delivered within 5 working days.
- An estimated delivery window will be shown at the checkout.
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) for Next Day delivery
|Click and Collect||FREE
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 2 working days
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 5 working days
PLEASE NOTE: If you have ordered more than one item these may arrive in multiple deliveries.
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
BUILT AND READY TO RIDE
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.