Double Buggy - Orange
Can be purchased using Cycle to work
Double Buggy Orange.
This Double Buggy Child Bike Trailer is great for transporting the kids.
It assembles easily without tools and includes all the brackets required to attach it to your bike.
hildren will love going out on rides with you and can relax secured in a safety harness protected from the weather elements and bugs.
It has a high visibility flag and rear reflector as well as storage pockets which come in very handy on a family outing.
- Double child bike trailer
- Easy to assemble
- No tools required
- Universal coupler attaches easily to your bicycle
- Bug screen and rain shield to protect your children from bugs and bad weather
- Folds flat for compact storage
- Safety harness holds child securely
- Hard wearing and highly durable construction
- Includes high visibility flag and rear reflector for improved visibility and safety
- Storage pockets at the rear and under the seats for cycling essentials
- 50lbs weight limit per child
- It is recommended that your child must wear a safety helmet when using this bike buggy
- Not for use with a child under 12 months old
- Not recommended for high speed cycling
|Eligible for cycle to work||Eligible for cycle to work|
|DELIVERY TYPE||PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES||BIKES|
|Standard||£2.99 or FREE on orders over £10
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 3 working days
- Most bikes delivered within 5 working days.
- An estimated delivery window will be shown at the checkout.
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) for Next Day delivery
|Click and Collect||FREE
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 2 working days
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 5 working days
PLEASE NOTE: If you have ordered more than one item these may arrive in multiple deliveries.
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
BUILT AND READY TO RIDE
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.