Early Rider Road Runner 14" Balance Bike - 2017
Road cyclists know that riding with drop handlebars gives you a sense of control and stability, as you have a lower sense of gravity. This knowledge helped inspire the Early Rider Road Runner 14" Balance Bike.
The Road Runner has an inclined riding position that helps the rider to push off more freely and control the balance bike with ease.
Early Rider have built this bike for the road riders of the future, with low resistance cartridge bearings and an integrated headset, they will be racing around in no time.
- Hand brushed and lacquered aluminium finish
- Lightweight aluminium frame
- Lightweight aluminium fork and steerer
- Lightweight aluminium stem
- Riveted faux leather seat
- 14" pneumatic wheels
- Sealed cartridge bearings
- Integrated threadless headset
- 1 year warranty
- Minimum seat height: 37.5cm
- Maximum seat height: 47.5cm
- Weight: 3.60kg
|Eligible for cycle to work||Not eligible|
|DELIVERY TYPE||PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES||BIKES|
|Standard||£2.99 or FREE on orders over £10
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 3 working days
- Most bikes delivered within 5 working days.
- An estimated delivery window will be shown at the checkout.
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) for Next Day delivery
|Click and Collect||FREE
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 2 working days
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 5 working days
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
BUILT AND READY TO RIDE
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.