Elite Real Turbo Muin Fully Smart Direct Drive Turbo Trainer
A fully interactive direct drive trainer that combines fluid resistance & electronically controlled magnetic resistance to simulate outdoor riding. The Elite Real Turbo Muin Fully Smart Turbo Trainer lets you push your limits with slope simulation up to 18%, max power output of over 3,500 watts at 60km/h & wireless connection to smart training apps via ANT+ & Bluetooth.
Direct Drive - Remove your rear wheel & connect your bike directly to the trainer. Direct drive provides the most realistic experience by transmitting drive directly from the chain to the trainer. This also makes the trainer quieter than a conventional "wheel on" trainer. Real Turbo Muin B+ includes a freehub compatible with Shimano 9/10/11 speed casettes (& other brands using the Shimano standard).
Fluid Resistance - A 6.9kg oversized flywheel spins in silicone oil providing a wide range of self adjusting resistance levels that gradually increase with speed, similar to the air resistance experienced on the road. Use higher gears for power based training and lower gears for base level and rpm training. Fluid resistance is also incredibly smooth.
Magnetic Resistance - Magnetic resistance is wirelessly controlled by your chosen training app to automatically increase & decrease as you ride up and down hills. Magnetic resistance also provides the option of high resistance at low speeds (up to 850 watts at 20 Km/h) to simulate the most difficult slopes.
- An ANT+ USB is included for PC & laptop users
- SensorLess technology records cadence without having to install a sensor on the bike frame
- Experience the true feel of the road with direct drive & the innovative dual resistance system
- Push your limits with 3500 Watt maximum resistance & 18% slope simulation Stay motivated when you're training by connecting to your favourite training apps with ANT+ & Bluetooth
- View and track your cadence without having to attach a separate sensor with SensorLess technology
- Elite training software is included in the pack on a CD providing an excellent range of training aids and tools such as video courses, user created training programmes, course creation using Google Maps, the Conconi Test and more.
- Shimano cassette required (or other brands that use the Shimano standard)
|Resistance:||Magnetic & Fluid|
|No. of Resistance Levels:||16|
|Eligible for cycle to work||Not eligible|
Free Build and Delivery
Free delivery is available on all bikes sold by us. To find out exactly when you’ll be able to get your new bike, take a look at the available delivery options in the checkout.
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike.
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.