Elite Turbo Muin Smart B+ Turbo Trainer
The Elite Turbo Muin Smart B+ Turbo Trainer uses direct-drive transmission with integrated fluid resistance technology. It is ideal for high power output training, based on cadence, power and speed-based sessions.
It features a Misuro B+ sensor that communicates speed, power and cadence data to an app on your phone, tablet or compatible computer via ANT+ or Bluetooth.
- Progressive resistance that gradually increases with speed
- Extremely quiet fluid based resistance and the direct transmission of effort eliminates noise levels associated with indoor training
- Internal flywheel provides smooth road-like pedalling during all types of training
- Direct connection between the trainer and the bicycle’s chain eliminates all forms of slippage-when starting, accelerating or during the most intense sprints
- A wide range of resistance levels and a high degree of pedalling smoothness come from an integrated resistance unit that uses Elite designed silicone oil
- Substitute your bicycle’s rear wheel with Turbo Muin and start training right away, as if you were on the road - no tyre changes necessary
- Fluid resistance, similar to the air resistance experienced on the road, gradually increases with speed; use higher gears for power-based training and lower gears for base level and RPM training
- The strong die-cast resistance unit housing with cooling fins and the integrated cooling fan keep resistance unit temperature low and stabilize power output during maximum-effort training sessions
- Stable and foldable frame; just fold it and store it once you’re done training
|Eligible for cycle to work||Not eligible|
Free Build and Delivery
Free delivery is available on all bikes sold by us. To find out exactly when you’ll be able to get your new bike, take a look at the available delivery options in the checkout.
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike.
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.