EZ Training Suspension Stabilisers
The EZ Training Suspension Stabilisers fit most kids bikes with 12-16" wheels and are equipped with some genius safety systems. Your child can keep a constant balance over bumps and ridges with the suspension and the shock absorbers will make the journey a little smoother so the focus stays on the learning.
- Fits most cycles 12" (305mm) to 16" (406mm)
- Designed specifically to develop a childs confidence and sense of balance rapidly during their learning phase
- Improved stability
- For increased safety the rear wheel remains in continual contact with the ground, even on uneven surfaces
- Absorbs shocks for a more comfortable ride
- No adjustments necessary after installation
- Easy installation
- Not suitable for use with axle extension bolts
- Only suitable for for bikes with horizontal (rear facing) dropouts
|Eligible for cycle to work||Not eligible|
|Bike Frame Size||-|
Free Build and Delivery
Free delivery is available on all bikes sold by us. To find out exactly when you’ll be able to get your new bike, take a look at the available delivery options in the checkout.
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike.
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.