EZ Training Suspension Stabilisers
The EZ Training Suspension Stabilisers fit most kids bikes with 12-16" wheels and are equipped with some genius safety systems. Your child can keep a constant balance over bumps and ridges with the suspension and the shock absorbers will make the journey a little smoother so the focus stays on the learning.
- Fits most cycles 12" (305mm) to 16" (406mm)
- Designed specifically to develop a childs confidence and sense of balance rapidly during their learning phase
- Improved stability
- For increased safety the rear wheel remains in continual contact with the ground, even on uneven surfaces
- Absorbs shocks for a more comfortable ride
- No adjustments necessary after installation
- Easy installation
- Not suitable for use with axle extension bolts
- Only suitable for for bikes with horizontal (rear facing) dropouts
|Eligible for cycle to work||Not eligible|
|Bike Frame Size||-|
|DELIVERY TYPE||PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES||BIKES|
|Standard||£2.99 or FREE on orders over £10
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 3 working days
- Most bikes delivered within 5 working days.
- An estimated delivery window will be shown at the checkout.
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) for Next Day delivery
|Click and Collect||FREE
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 2 working days
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 5 working days
PLEASE NOTE: If you have ordered more than one item these may arrive in multiple deliveries.
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
BUILT AND READY TO RIDE
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.