Fox Vue Dusc Goggle - Spark Lens
In stock: Dispatched in 1-2 working days
Can be purchased using Cycle to work
The Fox Vue Dusc Spark Goggle takes all of the features of the standard Vue goggle and adds the added performance of our Proprietary Spark lens. The Spark lens features a mirrored finish which helps improve visibility and reduce glare in bright daylight.
Designed to ensure the widest field of view possible, the VUE sits closer to the rider’s face reducing distractions from the side of the frame as well as fitting deeper inside the helmet.
This new technology uses a turn-to-release system to remove the outrigger so you can easily swap lenses. It lets you quickly adapt to changing light conditions and makes cleaning a breeze.
A 45mm strap with a silicone backing locks the goggles in place, ample venting prevents overheating, and a 3-layer foam keeps sweat out of your eyes.
- Offers 100% UVA & UVB protection
- TruLock™ system makes lens replacement quick and easy
- Anti-fog treated
- Chrome mirror injected lens
- Wide view port provides exceptional peripheral vision
- Injected polycarbonate lens provides optical clarity and protects against roost impact
- Soft TPU faceplate forms to rider's face for improved comfort
- ABS/Nylon outer frame to resist roost and increase durability
- 360 venting optimizes airflow and reduces fogging
- 45mm strap with backing silicone stripe
- 3 layer molded foam wicks sweat and provides a comfortable fit
- Pre-curved design offers superior optical clarity
- Meets ANSI Z87.1-2010 and EN1938:2010 standards for impact resistance
- Tear-offs included
|Eligible for cycle to work||Eligible for cycle to work|