Garmin Edge 25 GPS Cycling Computer
The Garmin Edge 25 GPS Cycling Computer captures essential stats from your ride like time, distance, speed, total ascent and location.
Edge 25 uses GPS + GLONASS satellites to track how far, how fast and where you ride, even under dense tree cover. Unlike a phone, you can use the Edge 25 for up to 8 hours without worrying about data or battery drainage.
Choose from courses ridden by others, or create your own on Garmin Connect. Once a course is chosen, you can upload it directly to Edge 25 and follow to arrive at your desired destination. You can even compete against yourself to make it even more interesting.
Via Bluetooth to your compatible phone, or with a simple connection to your Mac or PC, you can upload your activities to the free online fitness community, Garmin Connect. Here, you can see the path you travelled on a map, analyse it, share it and view more detail.
- Tracks distance, speed, heart rate¹ and time
- Plan, download and follow new rides
- Save, plan and share your activities at Garmin Connect
- Water-resistant, durable device
- Connected features, for instant data upload and LiveTrack
- Smart Notifications when paired with a smartphone
- When paired with ANT+ sensors, you can also track cadence, as well as indoor speed and distance
- When paired with Bluetooth, Live Tracking lets friends and family follow your ride in real time
- Compete against other cyclists on Garmin Connect segments and see your results post-ride on the leaderboard
- Includes on-device alerts for segment start/finish points
Included in the box:
- Garmin Edge 25 GPS Cycling Computer
- Standard mount
- Charging/data cradle
|Heart Rate Monitor||-|
|Eligible for cycle to work||Not eligible|
|Heart Rate Monitor||-|
Free Build and Delivery
Free delivery is available on all bikes sold by us. To find out exactly when you’ll be able to get your new bike, take a look at the available delivery options in the checkout.
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike.
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.