Garmin Vector 2 Dual PowerPedals 12-15mm
Can be purchased using Cycle to work
With Vector 2, Garmin have made power available in a package that is quick to install, simple to use, lightweight and almost maintenance free . Power is the optimum metric used by professional cyclists to monitor their performance. Unaffected by weather conditions or your position, only training to power ensures truly objective analysis of your training progress
The cutting edge piezoresistive silicon strain gauges are protected and sealed inside each Vector pedal axle, requiring no recalibration or adjustment . Bespoke Keo-compatible carbon-bodied pedals designed specifically for Vector mean that the entire system only adds 30 grams of weight compared to composite Look Keo 2 Max's.
Switch easily from bike to bike; once installed Vector 2 recalibrates in seconds making it perfect for those with multiple bikes and the Integrated cadence sensor removes need for separate chain stay sensor. Pedal pods are neatly positioned adjacent to the crank, powered by replaceable lithium 2032 batteries with 175 hour runtime. Pedal pods in this standard pack are designed for use with cranks that have 12 - 15 mm crank thickness and up to 38 mm crank width
Vector works with any power compatible ANT head unit but is optimised for Garmin Edge 1000, 510 and 810
Some of the recorded data captured by the Vector's -
- Left/Right balance
- Power average at various time intervals
- Training Stress Score (TSS)
- Normalised Power (NP)
- Intensity Factor (IF)
- Total power in watts
- Overall kilojoules
- Torque effectiveness (TE)
- Pedal smoothness (PS)
- Compatible devices -
- Edge 500, 510, 800, 810, and 1000
- Forerunner 910XT and 920XT
- Box includes -
- 2 x pedals
- 2 x standard tether pods
- 2 x sets of cleats with 6 degree of float
- ANT USB stick for updating firmware
|Eligible for cycle to work||Eligible for cycle to work|
|DELIVERY TYPE||PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES||BIKES|
|Standard||£2.99 or FREE on orders over £10
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 3 working days
- Most bikes delivered within 5 working days.
- An estimated delivery window will be shown at the checkout.
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) for Next Day delivery
|Click and Collect||FREE
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 2 working days
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 5 working days
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
BUILT AND READY TO RIDE
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.