Garmin Vector 3 Power Pedals
Can be purchased using Cycle to work
Ride stronger, smarter, connected with the Garmin Vector 3 Power Pedals. As you strive to beat your personal best on your next race or Gran Fondo, power is the most reliable way to gauge your performance on any given day, at any given time. Unlike other power meters, Vector 3 has the sensors housed right in the pedals, so it delivers reliable, accurate data on every training session.
- Installs like any other pedal and quickly transfers between bikes
- Measures total power, left/right balance, cadence and cycling dynamics
- Sleek design provides greater cornering clearance and improved stack height
- Fully integrates with Garmin cycling ecosystem for data analysis
- Allows for easy updates via compatible Edge® cycling computers, ANT+® connectivity or Bluetooth®-enabled fitness devices¹ and Garmin Connect™ Mobile app
- Battery life: up to 120 hours
With the Vector 3 dual-sensing system, you get the valuable ability to see right and left leg power independently. Vector 3 measures total power, cadence and left/right balance as well as advanced cycling dynamics, which helps you tailor your training around your specific weaknesses and strengths to improve your form.
It tracks seating/standing position to determine when and how long you were in each. So, you can gauge position effectiveness, power phase to show how you’re currently producing power in a pedal stroke and platform centre offset to show where power is applied on the pedal so you can ensure proper cleat position. Each metric can be viewed on compatible Edge cycling computers and Garmin Connect Mobile app.
With Vector 3, there are no complex drivetrain or wheel trade-offs and no external sensors to install. There are also no pods, so Vector 3 installs like any other pedal - and it’s easy to transfer from 1 bike to another without bike shop assistance. Plus, its sleek design and improved stack height provide greater cornering clearance and smarter ergonomics, and its precision stainless-steel spindle and composite pedal body have been engineered and tested to withstand years of use. It offers battery life up to 120 hours.
Get the most from your training by seamlessly pairing your Vector 3 with compatible Edge cycling computers, ANT+ or Bluetooth-enabled fitness devices - including compatible Forerunner and fēnix devices — and Garmin ConnectMobile app. Plus, you can easily update software with any of these devices.
You can also integrate post-ride analysis, data sharing, mapping, route planning and more with Garmin Connect™, Strava and TrainingPeaks. And use ANT+ connectivity to get stronger by pairing Vector 3 with TrainerRoad. With the TrainerRoad app, you’ll get personally scaled indoor workouts based on power from Vector 3. The indoor training system also has training plans that tell you exactly what to do to achieve your unique fitness and race goals. It’s structured training in its most sophisticated and guided form.
- Battery type: LR44/SR44 (x4)
- Battery life: up to 120 hours
- Weight: 316 g
- Max. rider weight: 105 kg
- Accuracy: +/- 1.0%
- Cleat type: Keo
- Q-factor: 53 mm/55 mm with supplied spacing washer
- Stack height: 12.2 mm
- Field calibration
- Adjustable release tension
- Garmin Connect™
- Measurement location: Spindle
- Communication: ANT+® and Bluetooth
Included in the box:
- Garmin Vector 3 pedals
- Cleat hardware
|Eligible for cycle to work||Eligible for cycle to work|
|DELIVERY TYPE||PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES||BIKES|
|Standard||£2.99 or FREE on orders over £20
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 3 working days
- Most bikes delivered within 5 working days.
- An estimated delivery window will be shown at the checkout.
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) for Next Day delivery
|Click and Collect||FREE
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 2 working days
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 5 working days
PLEASE NOTE: If you have ordered more than one item these may arrive in multiple deliveries.
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
BUILT AND READY TO RIDE
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.