Giro Aerohead Ultimate MIPS Road Helmet
Can be purchased using Cycle to work
Giro pioneered the aerodynamic helmet category with the original Advantage in 1985, and now it has been redefined with the new Giro Aerohead Ultimate MIPS Road Helmet – the fastest time trial helmet ever. The shell is constructed with TeXtreme carbon fiber, an advanced material that is lighter and stronger than other carbon composites. The wrap-around eye shield offers an unblocked field of view with a huge aerodynamic benefit and the shield is made by ZEISS® Optics for unrivaled clarity. A magnetic anchor attachment keeps the shield secure, yet easy to remove, and it can be stored in the “flipped up” position. Other stand out features include a Roc Loc® Air fit system and a hydrophilic, anti-microbial brow pad that can absorb up to ten-times the amount of sweat as standard urethane padding. Additionally, this helmet is equipped with the MIPS system to redirect impact energy, providing more protection in certain impacts.
- Super Fit Engineering
- Eye shield made by ZEISS® Optics
- Magnetic lens anchor attachment
- MIPS® technology
- Hydrophilic padding with X-Static anti-microbial fabric
- Includes helmet pod for traveling and second clear shield
- Hybrid construction
- TeXtreme carbon fiber shell with in-molded EPS liner
- Roc Loc Air
- Vented shield
- Over-brow ventilation
- Internal channelling
|Eligible for cycle to work||Eligible for cycle to work|
|DELIVERY TYPE||PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES||BIKES|
|Standard||£2.99 or FREE on orders over £10
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 3 working days
- Most bikes delivered within 5 working days.
- An estimated delivery window will be shown at the checkout.
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) for Next Day delivery
|Click and Collect||FREE
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 2 working days
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 5 working days
PLEASE NOTE: If you have ordered more than one item these may arrive in multiple deliveries.
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
BUILT AND READY TO RIDE
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.