The Giro Apeckx II Road Shoe combines a supple bonded and welded mesh upper with an impressively stiff DuPont Zytel sole. The welded and bonded upper results in fewer seams for reduced hot spots and improved comfort. Fit is adjustable via the classic combination of a micro-ratcheting, low-profile N-1 buckle and two straps. A supportive, anti-microbial EVA footbed optimizes comfort while reducing odor. The Apeckx II provides the same amazing fit that has made Giro the fastest-growing brand of cycling shoes.
- Welded and bonded upper
- High-quality, breathable upper
- Strong and secure ratcheting N-1 buckle closure with N-2 strap (replaceable)
- Offset strap D-ring at mid-foot
- DuPont Zytel nylon with standard 3-bolt mount
- Molded EVA footbed with medium arch support
- Aegis anti-microbial treatment
- Weight – 275g
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide. Sizes can vary between different shoe brands.