Giro Women's Solara II Road Shoes
Can be purchased using Cycle to work
|Shoes||Men's UK Size||5||6||7||7.5||8||8.5||9||9.5||10||10.5||11||12||13||Women's UK Size||3.5||4||4.5||5.5||6.5||7||7.5||8||8.5||9||9.5||10||10.5||11||11.5||Euro Shoe Size||36||37||38||39||40.5||41||42||42.5||43||44||44.5||45||46||47||48|
The comfort and style of a premium shoe, without the premium price tag
The Giro Women's Solara II Road Shoe is built with the same comfortable fit as our premium shoes, thanks to a supple microfiber upper and a micro-ratcheting, low-profile buckle that offers precise fit adjustment. The upper is now welded and bonded, resulting in fewer seams for reduced hot spots and improved comfort.
A supportive EVA footbed with Aegis® anti-microbial treatment is matched with our stiff DuPont® Zytel™nylon outsole to create an efficient, powerful platform for transferring energy to the pedals. It’s a great choice for enthusiasts or recreational riders who are on the road to becoming dedicated cyclists.
Welded and bonded upper High-quality, breathable microfiber Strong and secure N-1 ratcheting buckle closure (replaceable) Offset strap D-ring at mid-foot
DuPont ® Zytel™nylon with standard 3-bolt mount
Molded EVA footbed with medium arch support Aegis ® anti-microbial treatment
- Weight: 270g (39)
- DuPont Zytel Nylon Sole3-Bolt SPD-SL mount
- N-1 Ratcheting Buckle Closure
- Offset Mid Strap
- Molded EVA footbed
|Eligible for cycle to work||Eligible for cycle to work|
|DELIVERY TYPE||PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES||BIKES|
|Standard||£2.99 or FREE on orders over £10
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 3 working days
- Most bikes delivered within 5 working days.
- An estimated delivery window will be shown at the checkout.
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) for Next Day delivery
|Click and Collect||FREE
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 2 working days
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 5 working days
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
BUILT AND READY TO RIDE
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.
- Boardman SLR 8.6 Claris Womens Road Bike - 2019As low as £550.00
- Proviz Womens Switch GiletAs low as £69.99
- Sportful Womens Neck WarmerAs low as £14.00
- Boardman Women's Reflective Criss Cross Waterproof JacketAs low as £59.00