Gore Bike Wear ONE 1985 Gore-Tex SHAKEDRY Jacket
Can be purchased using Cycle to work
Incredibly light and incredibly packable the Gore Bike Wear ONE 1985 Gore-Tex SHAKEDRY Jacket is totally waterproof but highly breathable so you'll remain completely dry and comfortable, even in the worst of conditions. SHAKEDRY™ technology means water doesn't penetrate the fabric - a few shakes and surface water is removed.
Partial stretch cuffs seal the jacket at the arms while a comfortable soft face collar seals at the neck. The full double zip benefits from an inner storm flap, in contrast Orange as an homage to the original 1985 jacket colourway. The rear zip pocket also acts as an intergrated stuff sack; this jacket packs down remarkably small considering it's fully waterproof properties.
The original GIRO Jacket was the first ever GORE BIKE WEAR® product, and more importantly, the first ever Gore-tex® cycling jacket on the market. By being both waterproof and breathable at the same time it revolutionised comfort and protection for cyclists. Today Gore Bike Wear have a new ground breaking technology that sets a new standard as much as the original Gore-Tex did over 30 years ago.
Built on the same core values, the ONE 1985 Gore-Tex® SHAKEDRY™ Jacket is engineered with the brand new and incredible lightweight Gore-tex® Active fabric that permanently repels water and increases breathability in even the wettest conditions.
- GORE-TEX® Active with SHAKEDRY™ Product Technology - Super lightweight -Extremely breathable
- Durably waterproof and windproof - fully seam sealed
- Minimal pack volume and stow-away rear pocket
- Ergonomic shape and comfort cut
- Reflective transfers for higher visibilty
- Permanent beading surface
- Smart collar solution with soft liner
- 2 way front zip for chimney effect
- Weight 116 gram (Size L)
- Comfort fit
|Sleeve Length||Long Sleeves|
|Eligible for cycle to work||Eligible for cycle to work|
|Sleeve Length||Long Sleeves|
|Protection||Waterproof & Windproof|
|Number of Pockets||Minimal pack volume and stow-away rear pocket|
|DELIVERY TYPE||PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES||BIKES|
|Standard||£2.99 or FREE on orders over £10
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 3 working days
- Most bikes delivered within 5 working days.
- An estimated delivery window will be shown at the checkout.
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) for Next Day delivery
|Click and Collect||FREE
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 2 working days
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 5 working days
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
BUILT AND READY TO RIDE
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.