Gore C5 WindStopper Gloves
Can be purchased using Cycle to work
The Gore C5 WindStopper Gloves are a fantastic addition to your winter wardrobe, bringing top-level protection from wind and rain to your hands.
Waterproofing fabric technology has come a long way in recent years, with jackets becoming more popular as a result. But often, the run-off from waterproof sleeves can cause your hands to get a soaking. Not with the Gore Wear C5 Windstopper Thermo Gloves and their durable waterproof and totally windproof performance.
The thermo lining increases warmth and has a soft finish which feels great next to the skin. Your grip on the handlebar is aided by the inclusion of some quality synthetic leather on the palm. The cuff can be adjusted with velcro to keep the profile down and the wind out, while the palm has foam padding for extra comfort when on the bike.
- Velcro width adjustment
- Thermo lining: Increases warmth; brushed and soft back for next-to-skin comfort
- Reflective panel
- GORE-TEX Product: durably waterproof, windproof and extremely breathable
- Foam padding on palm
- Palm with synthetic leather
- Absorbent material on thumb for wiping away perspiration
- Reflective logo
- Recommended temperature range: 5°-15°C
|Gore Men's Gloves||S/6||M/7||L/8||XL/9||XXL/10||XXL/11|
|Measure around fullest part of hand (exlude thumb)||19.8–21cm||21–22.2cm||22.2–23.4cm||23.4–24.6cm||24.6–25.8cm||25.8–27.0cm|
|Eligible for cycle to work||Eligible for cycle to work|
|DELIVERY TYPE||PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES||BIKES|
|Standard||£2.99 or FREE on orders over £10
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 3 working days
- Most bikes delivered within 5 working days.
- An estimated delivery window will be shown at the checkout.
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) for Next Day delivery
|Click and Collect||FREE
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 2 working days
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 5 working days
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
BUILT AND READY TO RIDE
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.