Green Oil Green Clean Bike Cleaner - 1L
Can be purchased using Cycle to work
Powerful yet natural, Green Clean is:
- Made in Britain
- Has a dual mode spray - Water pistol or wide spray modes
- Utilizes 100% natural ingredients
- Uses cross cycled fizzy drinks cap
Green Clean is not only biodegradable, but uses 100% natural ingredients too
So why clean your bike?
A smoother surface free of mud makes your bike more aerodynamic. But mainly, mud build up doesn't look nice on your ride. Further, its important to keep brake pad surfaces clean, and your derailleur free from mud for gear changing.
How to use Green Clean
1. Shake the bottle to activate ingredients
2. Twist spray nozzle to select either spray or water pistol mode
3. Spray all over your dirty bike
4. Leave for around 2 minutes
5. Use a wet Ecosponge and Bicycle Brush to clean off dirt and grime
6. Thoroughly rinse your bike with preferably rain water from a butt, or tap water
7. Admire your clean bike!
How is Green Clean green?
Well firstly, its not just the name! The Green Clean formula is totally biodegradable, but not only that, its formula uses 100% natural ingredients. That means a minimal impact on the environment, and lower carbon footprint. Green Clean was developed in house and has award winning cleaning performance. It uses a special detergent derived from coconut oil, and orange peel extract among other natural ingredients. Curiously, the orange peel is a bi-product of the organic orange juice industry. All ingredients are sustainably sourced too.
|Eligible for cycle to work||Eligible for cycle to work|
|DELIVERY TYPE||PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES||BIKES|
|Standard||£2.99 or FREE on orders over £10
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 3 working days
- Most bikes delivered within 5 working days.
- An estimated delivery window will be shown at the checkout.
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) for Next Day delivery
|Click and Collect||FREE
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 2 working days
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 5 working days
PLEASE NOTE: If you have ordered more than one item these may arrive in multiple deliveries.
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
BUILT AND READY TO RIDE
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.