Hamax Siesta Rear Child Bike Seat with lockable bracket - Grey/Light Grey
Can be purchased using Cycle to work
Hamax Siesta Seat -grey/black
The Hamax Siesta Rear Child Bike Seat is totally adjustable and even has a sleeping position. Your child will be safe and cozy securely strapped in and little foot rests for a proper chill out. The tall ventilated back rest with double wall side protection gives essential safety.
- Quick and easy to fit rear child bike seat
- Suitable for children older than 9 months and up to 22kg
- Continuously adjustable with sleeping position at 20 degrees
- Double buckle system means you can strap your child in quickly and securely
- Child proof buckle for peace of mind
- Adjustable safety harness and foot supports for lasting comfort on longer journeys
- Tall back support and double wall side protection
- Extra room for child's bike helmet
- Thick comfort padding
- Fits tubes from 28-40mm
- Inclusive quick-release bracket
- Colour: Grey and Light Grey
- Children must always wear a helmet when riding in a child seat
Child seats do no fit full suspension bikes but do fit most types of bikes. Extra bars are available to provide the most optimal fit. Trailer buggies can also be used to transport children and will fit all bikes.
|Eligible for cycle to work||Eligible for cycle to work|
|Primary Colour||Light Grey|
|DELIVERY TYPE||PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES||BIKES|
|Standard||£2.99 or FREE on orders over £10
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 3 working days
- Most bikes delivered within 5 working days.
- An estimated delivery window will be shown at the checkout.
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) for Next Day delivery
|Click and Collect||FREE
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 2 working days
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 5 working days
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
BUILT AND READY TO RIDE
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.