Hornit Cycle Horn
Can be purchased using Cycle to work
The Hornit Cycle Horn is the equivalent to a jet engine and 4 x louder than the competition.
This great safety accessory will help warn drivers and pedestrians of your presence with its piercing 140 decibel sound. It features 2 modes, including a quieter ‘Park’ mode and a versatile design which fits most bikes.
- Piercing 140 decibel sound
- 2 modes, including quieter 'Park' mode
- Versatile design fits ALL styles of bike
- Rubber trigger stretches round ALL handlebars
- Thumb rests comfortably on trigger
- Safe and easy to operate, even when braking
- Easy to install
- IP44 (splash proof)
- 2xAAA batteries included
- Only 96g (inc batteries)
|Eligible for cycle to work||Eligible for cycle to work|
|DELIVERY TYPE||PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES||BIKES|
|Standard||£2.99 or FREE on orders over £10
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 3 working days
- Most bikes delivered within 5 working days.
- An estimated delivery window will be shown at the checkout.
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) for Next Day delivery
|Click and Collect||FREE
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 2 working days
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 5 working days
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
BUILT AND READY TO RIDE
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.