Kiddimoto Kids Helmet Pastel Dotty Small
Can be purchased using Cycle to work
The Kiddimoto Kids Pastel Dotty Helmet is just one of the Kiddimoto range and is a great option for every parent looking to keep their child safe whilst they are out on their adventures.
Kiddimoto offer a fantastic range of funky yet practical children’s cycle helmets, bringing style and safety together.
Eleven little vents keep your child’s head cool while they’re whizzing along, and the extra pads provide a comfortable fit personal to your child’s head.
The ABS hard plastic BMX dirt-style shell is available in two sizes: Small (48-53cm) and Medium (53-58cm). To measure your child’s head, use a measuring tape and measure around the widest point of the head, about an inch above the eyebrows. Helmets should fit snugly while leaving room for little heads to grow.
The rear wheel adjustment, internal comfort padding plus adjustable straps all help to ensure a perfect snug fit. These child’s helmets don’t just look great but tick all the boxes for helmet safety standards.
Our wide range of colours and designs coordinate beautifully with our bikes and ride-ons, and for the added personal touch, why not add your child’s name to their helmet? Simply type in your chosen text above and we’ll do the rest.
- Size: 48-53cm
- 11 vents to keep little heads cool
- Rear adjustment wheel to ensure a snug fit
- Lightweight inner shell with foam pads for a comfy fit
- Adjustable straps and quick release buckle
- Injection moulded ABS hard plastic
- This helmet is tested in accordance with European Safety Standard EN1078
- For use with pedal bicycles, skateboards, roller skates or kick scooters
|Eligible for cycle to work||Eligible for cycle to work|
|DELIVERY TYPE||PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES||BIKES|
|Standard||£2.99 or FREE on orders over £10
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 3 working days
- Most bikes delivered within 5 working days.
- An estimated delivery window will be shown at the checkout.
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) for Next Day delivery
|Click and Collect||FREE
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 2 working days
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 5 working days
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
BUILT AND READY TO RIDE
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.