Kinetic Rock and Roll 2.0 Smart Turbo Trainer
The Kinetic Rock and Roll 2.0 Smart Turbo Trainer lets you reach your fitness goals easily thanks to its range of workout options, from intervals to threshold work to recovery spins.
Its patented frame design provides the most realistic ride feel available as it allows the bike to move as it does on the road, providing both more comfort and cycling-specific core training. With the smoothest, most realistic resistance available, along with built-in workouts and rich data analysis on the inRide app, the Rock and Roll trainer is in a class all of its own. The design allows the bike to move (out of saddle motion) , bringing a range of exercise options with it.
Also included with this is the InRide Watt Meter which enables you to record accurate data all based on RPM's of the resistance unit to the app. This app has built-in workouts and you can easily upload the data from your workout to analyse further. It has user-programmable displays along with a built-in workout creator & the data has the kind of features that will surprise you given all the detail available.
- Offers a wide range of workout options
- Progressive fluid resistance
- Patented frame design provides the most realistic ride feel available
- Ergonomic rubberized knobs and feet
- Frame fits 22 inch to 29 inch wheels
- Fluid resistance provides measurable & repeatable workload
- Progressive resistance from 5 to over 2000 watts
- East to assemble - simply tighten the extension legs
- The Kinetic inRide app keeps you on track with built-in workouts and easy upload of workout data for analysis
- InRide Watt Meter included which pairs with Apple & Android devices using Bluetooth
- Compatible with 3rd party apps such as The Sufferfest, TrainerRoad & Zwift
|Type||Smart Turbo Trainers|
|Eligible for cycle to work||Not eligible|
|Type||Smart Turbo Trainers|
|DELIVERY TYPE||PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES||BIKES|
|Standard||£2.99 or FREE on orders over £20
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 3 working days
- Most bikes delivered within 5 working days.
- An estimated delivery window will be shown at the checkout.
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) for Next Day delivery
|Click and Collect||FREE
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 2 working days
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 5 working days
PLEASE NOTE: If you have ordered more than one item these may arrive in multiple deliveries.
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
BUILT AND READY TO RIDE
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.