Kryptonite New York Noose Chain Lock with Series 4 Disc Padlock
Can be purchased using Cycle to work
Tried and tested on the streets of New York, the Kryptonite New York Noose Chain Lock is paired with a Kryptonite Series 4 Disc Padlock for maximum security.
- 10 mm six-sided hexagonal chain links made from triple heat-treated boron manganese steel for ultimate strength, including a larger cinch ring
- Narrow inner width of individual links prevent leverage attacks
- EV series 4 Disc lock has flat keyway locking mechanism for extensive holding power and high picking resistance and an ovalised, extra-strong crossbar to withstand pull force and cut force
- 14 mm ovalised hardened steel shackle
- Sliding dustcover protects and extends cylinder life
- The disc cylinder now includes an anti-float feature to keep the discs from moving and readjusting when in transit
- Long chain is versatile and easy to use
- Both chain and lock defy bolt cutters, saws, hammers and chisels
- Weatherproof protective nylon covering allows coiling for easy carrying and protects paintwork
- Approved to Thatcham CAT3
|Eligible for cycle to work||Eligible for cycle to work|
|Sold Secure Rating||No|
Free Build and Delivery
Free delivery is available on all bikes sold by us. To find out exactly when you’ll be able to get your new bike, take a look at the available delivery options in the checkout.
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike.
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.