Lake TX312C Triathlon Speedplay Cycling Shoes
Can be purchased using Cycle to work
|Shoes||Men's UK Size||5||6||7||7.5||8||8.5||9||9.5||10||10.5||11||12||13||Women's UK Size||3.5||4||4.5||5.5||6.5||7||7.5||8||8.5||9||9.5||10||10.5||11||11.5||Euro Shoe Size||36||37||38||39||40.5||41||42||42.5||43||44||44.5||45||46||47||48|
Lake TX312C Triathlon Speedplay Shoes are optimally designed for triathlon use to enable you to achieve a high and effective performance at competitor level. The shoes are lighter, more ventilated and faster drying as well as ensuring superb speed and comfort. A Boa closure is featured with dual hook and loop straps to ensure a fast transition. These brilliant shoes are complete with a Speedplay specific sole for a low stack height and meticulous positioning.
- Quick drying NuFOAM breathable and wicking shell with Trek-Dry antimicrobials ensures lightness, breathability and moisture management for unbeatable speed and comfort
- Lake Race 100% Carbon Fibre Sole offers rigidity and enhanced power transfer
- Dual hook and loop straps with a high quality BOA heel closure for fast transitions and fine retention
- Speedplay specific sole with a four bolt pattern for reduced stack height
|Type||Road Bike Shoes|
|Eligible for cycle to work||Eligible for cycle to work|
|Type||Road Bike Shoes|
|DELIVERY TYPE||PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES||BIKES|
|Standard||£2.99 or FREE on orders over £10
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 3 working days
- Most bikes delivered within 5 working days.
- An estimated delivery window will be shown at the checkout.
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) for Next Day delivery
|Click and Collect||FREE
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 2 working days
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 5 working days
PLEASE NOTE: If you have ordered more than one item these may arrive in multiple deliveries.
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
BUILT AND READY TO RIDE
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.