Lazer Z1 MIPS Helmet
Can be purchased using Cycle to work
The Lazer Z1 Road MIPS Helmet, Lazer's most ventilated road helmet to date. In addition, this version has added MIPS, an industry leading safety technology.
Safety is always a priority when designing a helmet and Lazer identified that one of the weakest points in the skull is around the temple. The Z1 features technology such as T-Pro, or temple protection.
Without adding weight and while ensuring comfort Lazer made an upgraded extra light version of the award winning Rollsys system, called ARS or Advanced Rollsys System
Ventilation is a priority to keep the rider, cool, comfortable and prevent any loss in performance through overheating so the Z1 uses deep ventilation channels which draw air through the helmet, while keeping the gap between head and shell to a minimum
- The Z1 features T-Pro, Lazer's temple protection technology
- MIPS imitates the brain's way of protecting itself by giving the helmet its own low-friction cushioned layed between the outer shell and liner
- An upgraded extra light version of the award winning Rollsys system, the Advanced Rollsys System (ARS)
- Deep ventilation channels which draw air through the helmet, while keeping the gap between head and shell to a minimum
- Weighing in at 225g for the medium size
|Lazer Helmets||Head Circumference (cm)|
|Eligible for cycle to work||Eligible for cycle to work|