Here’s where you’ll find out about the different ways you can pay online.
Paying by card
We’ll accept most major credit or debit cards registered at UK addresses. Make sure that the expiry date of your credit/debit card is after the anticipated despatch date of your order. We take payment from your account just before we despatch your goods, so if your card has expired, we won’t be able to send your order!
All credit and charge card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by your card user.
- If your payment card issuer does not authorise payment to us, we won’t be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
- To help prevent fraudulent use of credit, debit and charge cards, we’ll validate the names, addresses, and other information supplied during the order process against commercially available records such as Electoral Roll data and Credit Reference Services.
- We may instruct a third party to perform these checks. By ordering from our website, you consent to these checks being made.
- We may need to contact you by letter, telephone, or email to verify details before we are able to process and despatch your order, or we may be unable to accept your order.
- Any information you give us may be disclosed to a registered Credit Reference Agency which may keep a record of the information. All information provided will be treated in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. We take these measures to protect you and ensure that your shopping experience with us is as safe and secure as possible.
Most card issuers cover all the charges that may come from unauthorised use of your credit or debit card, but some may limit your liability to £50. If you think your credit or debit card has been subject to unauthorised use, you should get in touch with your card issuer straight away.
If you’re eligible, you can pay for your bike on finance over a longer amount of time and at a competitive APR. Credit is provided by V12 Retail Finance. To find out more about paying with finance, click here.
You can also use Paypal to pay for your order with Cycle Republic. When you select Paypal as your payment method, you’ll be directed to their log on screen. From there, you’ll be asked to confirm payment. Once this is done, you’ll be sent to your order confirmation page on cyclerepublic.com.
Once you’ve bought an item with Paypal, you’ll receive an email from Cycle Republic confirming your order as well as two more from Paypal. One of these will notify you that you’ve just authorised the payment, and the other will confirm payment when we dispatch the order.
Getting a refund with Paypal
If you need to get a refund on an item that you paid for with Paypal, just present your proof of purchase in store. Alternatively, if you call Customer Services, they’ll be able to refund your account on receipt of the returned goods.
Paypal terms and conditions
You can see the full terms and conditions for purchasing with Paypal at www.paypal.co.uk.