Scott Scale 940 Competiton Terms & Conditions
1. This prize draw promotion (the “Promotion”) is open to residents of the UK, aged 18 and over. Employees and their immediate families of Cycle Republic (the “Promoter”) any subsidiary, holding or associated company or anyone professionally connected with the Promotion are excluded from entering.
2. Entry into the prize draw is online. The Promotion is open from 14:00 on the 1st May 2019 and and the closing date for entries is 23:59 on the 31st May 2019
3. Only one entry will be accepted per person, per prize bundle. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete, illegal, or late entries will not be accepted. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries delayed, incomplete or lost.
4. Neither the Promoter nor agencies involved in this Promotion may be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever caused by matters relating to the Promotion. The Promoter cannot accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrant entering the Promotion or as a result of accepting any prize. Nothing shall exclude the Promoter's liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
5. By entering the Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by the decision of the Promoter in relation to all matters relating to the Promotion, whose decision shall be final.
6. One entrant will win a Scott Scale 940 bike in their chosen size. The following sizes are available, S, M, L, XL. Delivery of the bike is at the discretion of Cycle Republic.
7. No cash alternative will be offered in the event that the winner is unable to claim the prizes for any reason. The prizes or any element of them may be substituted with others or a similar value due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
8. The prize winner will be notified by email within seven working days of the prize draw. If a prize winner has not responded to the Promoter within seven days of the date of first contact, the Promoter reserves the right to re-draw the Promotion without further notice to the initial prize winner, who will forfeit the prize.
10. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the Promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof. Any such variation or amendment will be notified at the point of entry for the Promotion.
11. The Promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
12. Promoter: Cycle Republic, Icknield Street Drive, Washford West, Redditch, Worcestershire, B98 0DE (Company number 103161).