Lezyne Strip Drive 300/150 Black Bicycle Lights - Pair
Can be purchased using Cycle to work
The Lezyne Strip Drive 300/150 Light Set is the perfect safety light set for Urban riding and commuting. The new Co-Moulded body helps to keep out the worst of the UK weather. The new Strip Drive features an all new Co-Moulded body sealing it against the worst of the UK weather. The new Memory Mode function will ensure the light always returns to the last mode used whenever you turn it on. No more cycling through the modes to find your favourite flash. Thanks to the shape of the body, the Strip Drive Rear is also Aero seat post compatible.
- New Mode Memory function – returns to last selected mode each time light is turned on.
- New Co-moulded construction to seal against weather
- Domed lens for side visibility
- Battery and charge indication LED
- Rubber end cap which removes to show integrated USB stick charge and no cables are required
- Aero seat post compatible
- Waterproof -FL1 standard in other words
- 2 year warranty.
|Eligible for cycle to work||Eligible for cycle to work|
|DELIVERY TYPE||PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES||BIKES|
|Standard||£2.99 or FREE on orders over £10
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 3 working days
- Most bikes delivered within 5 working days.
- An estimated delivery window will be shown at the checkout.
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) for Next Day delivery
|Click and Collect||FREE
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 2 working days
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 5 working days
PLEASE NOTE: If you have ordered more than one item these may arrive in multiple deliveries.
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
BUILT AND READY TO RIDE
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.