Limar Air Speed Road Helmet

£179.99

In stock:

Can be purchased using Cycle to work

You've never seen a helmet so aerodynamic: designed and developed in collaboration with the Astana Team, the Limar Air Speed Road Helmet was compared with other models to test its aerodynamic drag in the wind tunnel at Magny-Cours in France, and was the best one at an average speed of 40 km/h.

It has been shown by certified studies that the bicycle with which you compete counts for about 20% of the aerodynamic resistance, while the remaining 80% is constituted by the athlete in the saddle. 
In these terms, the helmet is definitely the fundamental element to minimize the frontal area and thus determine a better aerodynamic penetration.

And this is where we wanted to go beyond the wind tunnel tests. Not only with three-dimensional simulation supports with CFD software, but also taking into consideration the numerous variables dictated by the real effort required on the road and, in particular, in competitive competitions, when the runner hardly stays in the saddle in the same position, and moves the head countless times.

And here Limar Air Speed enters the scene: the designers have found the perfect combination of aerodynamic advantage (wind tunnel test) and better dynamics both on open roads and in velodrome (tests in real environmental conditions). During one of the recent roadside training sessions in Calp and tests carried out indoors at the Valencia velodrome, the Astana Team riders were able to really test the helmet and touch the characteristics that make AIR SPEED the ideal helmet , while remaining enthusiastic.

TECHNOLOGY Monoshell in-mold
AIR VENTS 12 airvents, 3 longitudinal inner air flow channels
SIZING SYSTEM AirFit-System with height adjustment and webbing connection
PADS Antibacterial and washable comfort pads
FIT Pro
WEIGHT (G) M 235 - L 270


Limar HelmetsHead Circumference (cm)
M 53-57cm
L 57-61cm


More Information
Brand Limar
Type Road Helmets
Weight M (235g), L (270g)
Gender Unisex
More Information
Eligible for cycle to work Eligible for cycle to work
Brand Limar
Type Road Helmets
Weight M (235g), L (270g)
Gender Unisex
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:Limar Air Speed Road Helmet
Your Rating
DELIVERY TYPE BIKES
Standard FREE
Bikes held in stock: 10 - 15 working days
Bikes not held in stock: timescale indicated at the checkout

DELIVERY TYPE PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES
Standard £2.99 or FREE on orders over £20
Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 4-5 working days

FREE DELIVERY

To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.

BUILT AND READY TO RIDE

All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.