Livall Bike Phone Mount for Handlebars (H2)
Can be purchased using Cycle to work
LIVALL Bike Phone Mount
The Livall H2 Bike Phone Mount for Handlebars will keep your smartphone secure thanks to it's slip clamp with soft plastic and high strength alloy durable material, that ensures your phone mounts tightly and firmly.
This makes it easy to keep it shockproof and ensure no scratch or damage to your phone.
It comes with a bayonet fastener design, with 4 high-class clips to provide a secure fit for your phone and keep it from slipping during your riding.
It can be rotated up to 360 degrees with vertical flip and side rotation, adding over 200 degrees flip angle rotation, you can adjust your device to any angle and position.
It's easy to install & remove due to the handlebar screws, and the diameter of the handlebar screws on your bike ranging from 14-34mm, can accommodate devices up to 6in wide.
- Adjustable Degree : 360-degree rotation, adjustable in 4 direction
- Mount Length: 15cm Width: 7cm Height: 3cm
- Weight: 210g
- Fits 4-6 inches wide, support multiple phone types, such as iPhone, Samsung, Note, android Smart phone
|Eligible for cycle to work||Eligible for cycle to work|
|DELIVERY TYPE||PARTS, CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES||BIKES|
|Standard||£2.99 or FREE on orders over £10
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to be delivered within 3 working days
- Most bikes delivered within 5 working days.
- An estimated delivery window will be shown at the checkout.
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) for Next Day delivery
|Click and Collect||FREE
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 2 working days
- Order by 3pm (Sun-Thurs) to pick up in 5 working days
To find out more about bike delivery, as well as our easy returns service, head over to our delivery and returns page.
BUILT AND READY TO RIDE
All of the bikes we sell online are built and inspected by our qualified mechanics – just like when you buy a bike from one of our stores. All you’ll need to do when you receive the bike is straighten the handlebars and attach one of the pedals. This service is free, and included every time you buy a bike. Find out more.