The new Livall MTL Bluetooth Enabled Smart Helmet brings revolutionary features for cyclists. This Smart Helmet increases traffic awareness at night, with innovative LED Indicator turn signal lighting & intelligent SOS alert system.
The SOS Alert feature gives you peace of mind when cycling alone. When the G-sensor senses an unusual gravity acceleration or immediate sudden lack of movement, the emergency signals on the helmet will be activated and an SMS alert sent to your emergency contacts (set up in the App) automatically. The SMS will contain a GPS positioning link to show your location on a map, (this feature requires the user’s smartphone to have GPS function enabled).
Control the Indicator Lights using the wireless remote control secured to your handlebars. Press either the ‘left’ or ‘right’ button and the bright, high-vis LED indicator lights on your helmet will indicate to the traffic behind you which way you will be turning. Fantastic to use during the day in addition to arm gestures and great at night for high visibility in dark conditions.
- Two sizes available: 54–58cm & 58–62cm (head circumference)
- Remote Control attaches to handlebars
- Bluetooth Connectivity: 4.0+HFP/HSP/A2DP (Max 10m distance)
- 8 full-colour LED taillights & 6 indicator signal lights, controlled by handlebar remote
- 3 changeable lighting modes
- SOS Alert with Google maps location & Emergency contact
- Free LIVALL App for Android & iPhone
- Battery Capacity: 3.7v/380mAh
- Battery Life: normal battery life is 3 hours, (Max.10hrs using the LED Lights only)
- Standby duration: Max. 180 days
- Charging time: Approx 2.5hrs, rechargeable via USB
- Electrical parameter: DC 5V/0.5A
- Product Size: 310 x 240 x 170mm
- Weight: 310g
Livall Remote Control
Attach to the handlebars of your bike. Pairs and works with your smart helmet so you can concentrate on the road ahead.
- Function Buttons on Remote Control: Start up button, left and right indicator buttons
- Remote Control Battery: CR2032 battery included (endurance time 500 hrs)
- Size:50mm x 30mm x 30mm
- Bluetooth: BLE4.0 (distance Max 10m, if no blocks)
- Battery type: 220mAh (CR2032 Button Battery)
- Battery included: Yes
- Endurance time: 500 hours
- Standby duration: 2 years
- Working temperature: -20-60C
- Storage temp: 0-60C
What's in the box?
- 1 x LIVALL MTL Smart Bike Helmet
- 1 x LIVALL Remote Control
- 1 x English User Manual
|Livall Helmets||Head Circumfrence(cm)|
LIVALL MTL has features that may be able to assist in certain emergency situations but please be aware that LIVALL MTL cannot detect all falls, crashes or other medical issues which you may experience. LIVALL MTL should not be used as a substitute for any recognised, approved or accredited medical or personal monitoring devices, which may be able to assist in similar situations.
Using LIVALL MTL in some circumstances can distract you and may cause a dangerous situation (for example, taking a call while in motion). Observe rules that prohibit or restrict the use of mobile devices or any of the features provided by LIVALL MTL.
LIVALL MTL is not intended for use where the failure of the product and its functionalities and any third-party devices, software or other products could lead to death, personal injury or severe environmental damage. Please be aware that issues in transmitting calls to your emergency contacts may not derive from any failure in LIVALL MTL and its features but instead the devices with which it interacts, any third party service providers (including telephone network or data providers) or other issues such as a reduced battery life, lack of mobile or GPS signal. These issues may derive from your own devices or those of your emergency contacts.
The product and associated software comprising LIVALL MTL is for use in addition to, or as a supplement to, your existing and/or required procedures for fall protection/prevention or monitoring. As we make no guarantees that LIVALL MTL and its features will operate without interruption, delays, bugs or errors and accordingly you must not rely on it or replace any other procedures/precautions you would normally use if you didn’t have LIVALL MTL.